Please Don’t Call Me Crazy

A Poem

Photo by Elijah O'Donnell on Unsplash


Please don’t call me crazy.

I think, I know I might be crazy,

I could be burnt out or workaholic, sleepless or a sleeping monster,

depressed or maniac, unipolar or bipolar,

call me anything but crazy.

I think, I know I might be a psycho,

I could be anti-social or over-social, alcoholic or drug addict,

derealized or depersonalized, hallucinating or delusional,

call me anything but psycho.

I think, I know I might be nuts,

I might be anorexic or bulimic, feeling the greatest or hopeless,

fatigued or obsessively enthusiastic, cachectic or obese,

call me anything but nuts.

I think, I know I might be lunatic,

I might be suicidal or on-mind criminal, restless or unexpectedly energetic,

ill or “healthy”, high on anti-depressants or low on anxiolytics,

call me anything but lunatic.

Comments